Saluki Energy Forum - Our Campus
Event: Saluki Energy Forum - Our Campus
Date: Friday, September 28, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Morris Library Rotunda
Come and enjoy an unboring get-together to learn about energy and how we can use less, save the university lots of money and reduce environmental impact!
Talk to campus experts* about:
- SIU Carbondale campus energy use,
- Basic energy factoids,
- Energy scholarships, programs and internships on campus,
- Campus projects related to energy,
- The new Green Office SLEUTHs program,
- How we can conserve energy, and
- What you can do.
*We'll have representatives from
- The Sustainability Office,
- The Advanced Coal and Energy Research Center,
- Plant and Service Operations,
- The Center for Environmental Health and Safety,
- S.E.N.S.E.(Students Embracing Nature, Sustainability, and the Environment),and
- Students, USG representatives, and alumni involved with the passage of an Undergraduate Student Government resolution last spring calling for 100% renewable energy at SIUC.
We'll help you up your energy game.
Everyone has a role to play!
We've made a lot of progress on the SIU Carbondale campus reducing our energy use, but we staill have a long way to go, so get in the game!
Contact Amy McMorrow Hunter, 618 453-7327, email@example.com.