Energy Boost Graduate Scholarship
The purpose of the Energy Boost Graduate Scholarship is to support high caliber students in SIU's PSM Energy Program.
This scholarship is funded by ACERC's Energy Boost, and all decisions regarding disbursement of scholarships will be determined by ACERC's Scholarship Committee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 618/453-7327 with questions.
(Subject to change.)
This scholarship will accept applications for new students entering the program regardless of the starting semester as follows.
Submission Deadline: Open until filled
Winners Announced: Upon award
Award Amount: $5,000
Award Period: One-time only per person
Number of Awards: Up to five new scholarships will be awarded per academic year.
Questions? Call 618/453-7327 or email email@example.com.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must:
- Be accepted into SIU's PSM Energy Program.
- Applications must be received before the deadline as per the Application Procedure below.
- Students who make it into the finalists group will need to attend a 1-hour interview (in person or online).
- Fill out and submit the Online Registration Form.
- Before the deadline, email to firstname.lastname@example.org: 1) Current Resume, 2) One-page typed single-space 12pt Times New Roman cover letter, 3) Three letters of recommendation (must not be dated earlier than January 2016) 4) Copy of acceptance letter to SIU PSM Energy Program (if you applied for the program but haven't been accepted yet, email email@example.com for further instructions).
Spring 2017 - Bo Wang